Here you can buy a green house in the beautiful Ostsee-Heilbad Glücksburg for 385.000 Euro. No commission.
The object, is located in the calm and nevertheless centrally located Jungfernstieg (dead end), which borders the forest and the castle lake.
It was built in 1997 in solid construction and renovated in 2007/2009.
The property has a total area of 479 sqm.
First floor (105 sqm):
4 rooms plus kitchen and bathroom
- A large bedroom on the upper floor, as well as a spacious living room
- Bathroom with tiled walls in black and white look, large corner bath and bidet.
- Two extra rooms (for example as a children's room)
Lower floor (with separate entrance - 55 sqm):
- Spacious heating and washing room.
- Another kitchen is in the basement
- Bathroom with shower and bidet.
- Light-flooded living room overlooking garden, magnolia and terrace.
- That entire house has tile flooring with underfloor heating (district heating).
- All windows except one in the kitchen have high-quality mirror films.
- All windows and exterior doors have high quality mesh grilles.
- Paved, Mediterranean-style garden with beautiful magnolia and nursery beds. Here you can rest and enjoy.
- Parking for car.
By the separate entrance there would be various uses (office, multi-generational house, etc.)
Three minutes and you reach the castle gate, with wonderful walkways and a view of the castle.
From there you can look to Denmark, with its Ochsee islands.
Via a quiet forest path you reach the dreamlike beach Glücksburg-Sandwig already in 12 minutes on foot.
With Glücksburg it expects an 18 kilometer dream beach.
The most famous beaches are Glücksburg-Sandwig (with 800 m length and 20 m width) and -Holnis (with 1200 m length and 25 m width).
And the beach Flensburg Solitüde is only 9 minutes by car (16 minutes by bike).
The nearest bus stop is within two minutes walk.
You can reach the shopping center in seven minutes with a large Edeka market, a net, a Rossmann,
Doctors, restaurants and a library.
The central yet quiet location in Glücksburg unites many possibilities.
The next big city is Flensburg. She is known for her port.
Here you can find more versatile shopping, and experience possibilities.
Scandinavian Denmark is also easily accessible.
For a better use of Realigro website, set your preferences for language, currency, square meters or sq ft.Set now Don't show again